The admission procedure for every academic year commences in the first week of December of the preceding year.
1. The applicant can purchase Admission Form from the Reception of the school from Monday–Saturday, between 8:00am to 5:00pm.
2. A pre-arranged appointment needs to be taken for a Campus visit.
3. Should the applicant wish to proceed with the admission, the process to be followed is
The applicant would be required to submit the Admission Form to the Admission’s Department with the set of documents mentioned in point no.4.Once the documents are received, an orientation meeting will be held between the parent and the Head- Pre-Primary, for which a date and time will be allotted.
4. Documents to be submitted with the Admission Form:-
- Filled Application Form
- Passport Photo of Student
- Birth Certificate (For Pre- Primary Section & Class-1)
- Leaving Certificate (For Class 2 to 10) (For Outstate students, Counter Signature is required)
- Final Marksheet of Previous Year
5. Results are declared within 48 hours and communicated over the phone/email.
All documents need to be duly completed, signed and filled in block letters, before submission. Any incomplete documents may lead to delay in the Admission procedure and increase the risk of not gaining a seat.